We are a fast-growing high-technology company, based in Basingstoke, Hampshire, currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to support the business as it expands. This is a pivotal role, reporting in to the CEO and taking responsibility for all aspects of the finance function, ensuring accounting records are up to date and strong financial controls and processes are in place.
As part of the management team within a growing enterprise, this position offers a progressive and challenging opportunity for an ambitious individual.
- Transactional processing and validation of up to date and accurate accounting records on SAGE
- Preparation and development of monthly management accounts package
- Cashflow management and daily bank reconciliations
- Preparation of the Annual Budget and monthly re-forecasts, maintaining financial models;
- Provision of financial analysis to support the business;
- Production of information up to trial balance for external accountants;
- Ensure robust financial controls and systems are in place
- Process import and export documentation
- Regulatory filings including: EC sales listing, Vat and EMI returns
- Pension administration
- Credit card expense transactional processing
- Work with production and admin colleagues to ensure timely and accurate stock valuation, revenue recognition and order book close.
- Manage external payroll function
- Credit Control